Skip to Main Content

Student Registration

Pre-K Registration Information

Registro De Pre-K


Student Online Registration Link for Pre-K to 12 allows you to save time and complete paperwork before you visit the Student Registration Center.

Click here for additional information


Welcome to Carroll County Schools!  We strive to make the registration process as easy as possible for all families in Carroll County. Registration for students new to Carroll County will be conducted at the Student Registration Center located at the Carroll County Board of Education at 164 Independence Drive, Carrollton, GA 30116. Parking for Student Registration Center is in the back of the Board of Education.


Education Verification/Transcript Requests


Hours of Operation  

Monday - Thursday  8:00 AM to 4:00 PM

The Student Registration Center is closed on the following days:

Labor Day 

Thanksgiving - Thursday & Friday

Christmas Break

Martin Luther King Jr. Day 

Spring Break 

Memorial Day 

4th of July Week 


School Attendance Areas

Students must attend the school located in the school attendance area in which they live unless you have obtained a waiver (see information below). Visit the Transportation page to locate your school attendance area, or call us at 770-832-3568.


Student Registration

All students entering Carroll County Schools for the first time or returning to Carroll County Schools from another school district must register at the Student Registration Center.  Save time and complete a pre-registration application before you come to the Student Registration Center.  Online registration kiosks are also available in the Student Registration Center.  Parents of students transferring from one Carroll County School to another school in the district should register their child at the appropriate school within their attendance area.

Carroll County Schools, in its enrollment procedures, requirements and processes does not and will not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, or immigration status.

Documents that will be requested when enrolling students (These documents can be uploaded during Online Registration.  Please bring documents for verification)

  • Copy of the Birth Certificate
  • Georgia Immunization Form 3231 (If you are enrolling from another state, please contact the Carroll County Health Department to have your student's immunization record transferred to Georgia Form 3231. The Carroll County Health Department's phone number is 770.836.6667)
  • Georgia Eye, Ear and Dental Form 3300
  • Student’s Social Security Card or Waiver
  • Parent/Guardianship Proof of Identification
  • Custody/Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
  • Withdrawal Form from the Previous School (if applicable)
  • Last Report Card (if applicable)
  • Discipline history for Middle and High School Students
  • Student’s Transcript for all High School Students
  • Proof of Residence (Two (2) required) - The following items are accepted as proof of residency:
    • If you rent: Bring current lease agreement and current utility bill or connection receipt. Utility bills must be no more than 30 days old, and not indicate disconnection or pending disconnection. Both the lease agreement and utility bill in the parent or legal guardian’s name.
    • If you own: Bring your current mortgage statement or tax bill and current utility or connection receipt. Utility bills must be no more than 30 days old, and not indicate disconnection or pending disconnection.
    • Multi-Family Residence Form: If you are living with family or friends the Property Owner/Renter Affidavit Form signed by the home owner and notarized. You will need a current lease agreement, mortgage statement or tax bill provided by the homeowner and current utility bill or connection receipt. Current utility bills (no more than 30 days old). NOTE: Cable, internet, insurance and medical bills are not accepted.

Other forms that may need to be completed at time of registration

  • Home Language Survey
  • Parent Occupational Survey
  • Families in Transition (FIT) Information Sheet
  • Families in Transition (FIT) Questionnaire Form

Non-Resident and In-County Transfer Waivers

Carroll County School System accepts applications for non-resident enrollment and in-county transfer waivers.  Application forms are available at the Carroll County Board Office.

The annual Non-Resident Enrollment Fee is $350 per family. 

For Non-Resident Applications to be complete, student's prior full year of attendance, grade, and discipline records must be provided at the time of application submission and registration.

In-County Transfer Waivers are available for current students who reside in Carroll County.

For more information contact



Call us at 770-832-3568 or contact:

Jan Hanson - Email


Education Verification/Transcript Requests