Want a premier education for your child, but don't live in Carroll County? No problem!
Carroll County School System accepts applications for non-resident enrollment waivers.
The annual Non-Resident Enrollment Fee is $350 per family.
For more information contact email@example.com
Step 1 - Download and complete Non Resident Application Form
Step 2 - Complete Online Application
Step 3 - Gather Required Documentation
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- GA 3231 Immunization Form
- GA 3300 Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition Form
- 2 Proofs of Residence
- Parent ID
- Guardianship / Legal paperwork (if applicable)
- Transcript (for high school students)
- Prior full year of attendance, grade, and discipline records
Step 4 - Bring Required Documentation to the Student Enrollment office located at:
Carroll County Board Of Education
164 Independence Dr
Carrollton GA, 30116
Monday - Friday
8am - 4pm
*Closed on School Holidays